Saturday, December 1, 2007

Together We Can Prevent Doldrums!

As of the End of November, my traffic counter looked like this:
We Did it! Together You and I kicked the November Doldrums Right in the 'Nads!

Forget what I said before... I wasn't myself; I was upset, and I wasn't thinking clearly.

We are obviously an unstoppable Doldrum-smashing machine! Together, with me Writing, and you Reading, well... Gee, kid, I reckon there ain't much we can't do in this here world!

I once again want to say a heartfelt "Thank You" to all my readers. In Knoxville, Atlanta, Vancouver, Goodlettsville, Winchester, San Diego, College Grove, Dallas, Germany, Ecuador, and Beyond (even a few folks stuck here in Monteagle and Sewanee with me!)

Thanks for reading, Thanks for subscribing, and Thanks for your input and feedback. This site doesn't work without you. Heck, sometimes it doesn't work with you either, but without you, it doesn't have a chance.

No comments: