Saturday, November 17, 2007

Post-A-Palooza 2: The Madness Continues



As you can see from the above diagram, Post-A-Palooza 1 was successful in bringing my blog out of the October Doldrums. And as I always say; "If at first you do succeed, then drive that puppy 'til the wheels fall off!"

So in order to head off any potential November Doldrums, I am hereby instigating TDBotD Post-A-Palooza 2: The November Edition! It works based on a very simple concept. I can't complain about nobody Reading my blog, if I ain't Writing anything in it. So, I will now attempt to catch you up to date on every topic in the known Frankiverse. Right after lunch.

Oh, and a quick shout-out to Becky in Dallas and Emily in Germany who have joined the ranks of my e-mail subscribers. Much love to you guys.

Now, between Emily in Nordrhein-Westfalen, and Merrill in Quito, I am read regularly in 3 countries, and on THREE CONTINENTS! Woo hoo! And Tomorrow, Pinky, We Will Take Over The World!....

No comments: