Monday, February 4, 2008

I Hear Ya, Man.. I Hear Ya.

Just a quick note to everyone who has commented on my blog this... year.

As I have mentioned elsewhere, I don't have a lot of time with access to an internet-enabled computer lately, as evidenced by the fact that my blog has been substantially sub-daily lately. So I don't get to respond to comments left by you wonderful readers in a timely manner.

However, I did want to take this opportunity to say that I do Read all of your comments, and quite frequently within a few minutes of your posting them, and they are all appreciated. I receive your comments on my cellphone, but unfortunately responding to them is problematic if not impossible on the go.

So to Art, Becky, Liz, Jeremy, and Valorie, Thanks for commenting recently.

And to Karina, Thanks for commenting and subscribing!

And to Dad, thanks for emailing me, and maybe someday you will figure out how to comment. And set the clock on the DVD player.

And to Michelle Russell.... Holy crap! what are you doing reading this? I'd better start watching what I say, 'cause I have no idea who's checking in! Glad to hear from you, too!

Also A quick "shout-out" to Eva and "Jimmy", and the Pools, who all came to Mitch-Fest 1, and who are almost certainly not reading this, but as per the line above, I figure I'd better cover my bases.

1 comment:

Art said...

Dude, no problem. Thanks for commenting at my place when you can. I'm just glad I have a blog to read from someone less than 50 miles away!