Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Beginning

I am going to try to make it my habit in the montho' July to post something every day. Even if I don't have anything to say at all... Kinda' like FOX and CNN.... By The Way, did you know that Paris Hilton went to Jail? Geez you would think somebody would have mentioned it.

Speaking of Ms. Hilton I had a dream the other night that I had Sex with her. It was a nightmare!! The dream was mostly about afterward, when I realized that there was about a 99.9 percent chance that I had contracted one or more Sexually Transmitted Diseases from her, and wondering how I was going to tell my wife...

True Story!

This is a shirt I saw on a guy at the Ice Cream Shop where I used to work. It Read:

Haikus are Easy,
But Sometimes they make no sense.
Refrigerator.

That is the coolest shirt in the world, and It inspired me to create my own haiku:

Here is the (redundant) Daily Haiku for The Day:

I type Quite Slowly,
Barenaked Ladies' Songs Rock!
This Haiku is Done.

No comments: