Thursday, December 13, 2007

Flickr-y Goodness!

Hey, readers!

I finally posted my pictures of the 1.21 Gigawatt Thanksmas Illumination, and they're not very good, but They are up on my Flickr account tagged as "gigawatt". Clicky the linky for slideshowy goodness.

But wait! There's more! While I was uploading stuff, I created a group! It is called "The Daily Flickr Group of the Day", and if you go join, then you can submit your own pictures of stuff that you think would be of interest to me, and of course, the Intellectual Elite that read this fine blog. Then we can all leave little comments all over your picture and tell you how awesome you are for posting such amazing awesomeness! Doesn't that sound like something cool? Yeah, I thought so. Once I figure out how to use it, I will post more, but consider this your first "Heads-up".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, I miss the Monteagle light display...