Monday, November 19, 2007

My Sweetie's Got A Boo-Boo!

Posting by phone today from the doctor's office, where Becca is awaiting her appointment. She noticed a pain in her left armpit several days ago, and it has gotten steadily worse over the last week. Here's hoping it's no big deal. I'll keep you posted.

[update:] It might be something... or, then again, it might be nothing.

Thanks a ton, Doc.

We were given the extremely valuable advice of "eh... Keep an eye on it, and if it gets worse, come back and see me." You know what, Doc? That's what we just did! We kept an eye on it, it got worse, so we came to see you. NOW comes the part where you use your tens of thousands of dollars worth of education and laboratory equipment to tell us what it is, and, more importantly, how to get rid of it!

Anyway, Becca has an appointment for another boob-mauling in 2 weeks. Yeah, I know. Apparently boobs and armpits look a lot alike, and you don't learn which is which in medical school. Let me help, Doc... the armpit it over there, where your hand isn't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope everything turns out ok!