Wednesday, October 10, 2007

seepy... so.. seepy...

I had appointments at two places today. An appointment to take Toot to the vet, and a appointment to get the oil changed in my car. The oil change appointment was at 3:00pm, the vet appointment was at 9:00am.

The highlight of the veterinary appointment was that Toot bit me. I don't mean a little "love nip", I mean a serious attempt to remove flesh from my hand, and thus, my hand from her body. She likes to sit in laps, but hates to be held, and I had to put her back into her carrier before a dog got into the waiting room where we were. As a result, I now have a tooth-sized wound on the middle knuckle of my right hand. By the way Toot's a lot more healthy now, but that's only good news if she isn't trying to kill you

I work overnight on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, so I had to stay up a really long time to make that vet appointment. Then I got home and got a couple hours sleep, and had to get up to take the car to the place... By my calculations, I have had 11 hours sleep in the last 3 days...

I SO SEEPY..!

I needa gessome sreep, i....i... so tired! shoodn be up and doin, ann.. want the thing to be in the thing withteh fethers, the mattressss-BED!! Want the bed, to be in it with the pillow, and sleeping sleepy sleeps...

so tired... bye now, goodnites!!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................

No comments: