Saturday, July 7, 2007

Back to the Gallon again.

I will be going Back to the Kangaroo/Pantry/Golden Gallon to work pretty soon, I hope. I don't know if it is a good choice or not. Actually, yes I do know that it is not a good choice, but maybe it is one of the least-bad choices I can make right now. I am not sure if it is good news for me or not, but it will surely be good news for the blog, because The ol' "Gallon" is an essential part of the central nervous system of my small town.

The Employees at the Gallon know what's happening before anyone. They are "Plugged In" to every bit of gossip and speculation for a ten mile radius. It's like being a Confessional Priest, only without the vow of secrecy - People tell you everything. I may, of course change the names to protect the innocent, but for the most part I can share with you loads more interesting bloggetry.

It's another short entry, today, but we (and by "we" I mean "I") will have a lot more for you tomorry.

Till then, FrankFans, Adieu!

No comments: