Saturday, May 31, 2008

Back To California!

My 4th ever California Vacation Begins Today! I am headed to see the In-laws in Nashville tonight, and on Sunday morning we depart for the San Luis Obispo by way of Los Angeles. We will get to spend 4 or 5 hours with my brother there before beginning the "Road Trip" portion of our journey North to San Luis Obispo.

I will be blogging through the whole thing, BUT I will be even more frequently mini-blogging the adventure 140 characters at a time, in real time, via twitter. If you have been on the fence about Twitter, Now is a good time to get an account (it's free) so you can live vicariously through me, as I singlehandedly Stimulate the U.S. Economy, braving Airline Security and High Fuel Prices so you don't have to. (or because you can't afford to.)

If you already have twitter, now is a good time to start following me. Just send "follow phrankygee", and you're ready to track me.

For those of you who are not Twitterers (it really isn't for everyone), you can follow along from this site, up there in the mini-blog near the top of the page.

No comments: