Thursday, March 6, 2008

Paper Pots for Dummiez!

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then I have used almost 24,000 words to instruct you in the creation of paper seed-starter pots. I call them nifty pots, because they are nifty, and because "Newspaper Seed Starter Pots" is long to say and type.

The step-by-step photographic instructions are here, in my Picasa Album labeled "NiftyPots".

Or click here for (hopefully) the NiftyPot Slideshow, in all its full-screen glory.

Here is a preview.


P.S. - I just realized that at first glance, this looks crazy complicated, but that is only because I went into insane detail. Most of you will not need that level of detail, but it is there for those who do. Even dummiez should be able to make a paper pot.

1 comment:

Art said...

You're really into the pots aren't you? It is a neat idea and yes, it does look complicated but when I get motivated enough to get back into gardening, I'm gonna try them.