Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I Am Officially a BlogStar!

My Buddies over at Tiny Choices found my post about Newspaper Seed-Starter Pots interesting enough to expand on, and they did what I forgot to do. Link to instructions for making them! So, without Further Ado,

How To Make A Newspaper Seed-Starter Pot.


When I tried to access this page this morning, I was greeted with an error message saying that the page had exceeded its data transfer limit, or something, so if it doesn't work, fret not. I will try to put up my own pictorial step-by-step instructions soon.

Also, I got a nod from Mama Bird over at Surely You Nest, who found my Tiny Choices Interview to be inspiring!

And, I engaged Peter Sagal, playwright, author, and host of NPR's News Quiz "WaitWait, Don't Tell Me", in a conversation about movies that are "fractally bad". He makes some great points, but I am afraid we will just have to agree to disagree about "Unbreakable". Read the comments to get my take. Also, if you have a few minutes to be entertained, follow the link on his post to the video for "Mandelbrot Set". It amused me.

No comments: