Monday, September 3, 2007

New Feature - The Daily Email of the Day!

Hey, Readers: I have good news and bad news.

The Good news is: It is now EVEN EASIER to keep up with the Dailiest Blog in the Universe. You can now have the content from the previous 24 hours delivered to your inbox every morning. YAY! All you gotta do is go click the "Daily Email of the Day" link on my homepage, enter your email address, and prove you are not a robot. Then check your email for a confirmation link, and Voila! .... TDBotD in the mail!

The Bad News is: There may be a few other kinks here and there because of the changeover. If you are not getting the email, check your spam folder (that's where I just found Mine), if you get multiple copies of the same post, or any other glitchy weirdness, please let me know. I am trying to make The Daily Blog of the Day Super-duper-user-friendly, but I do need your feedback to make that possible.

Thanks for your attention, we now return you to your regularly scheduled.... whatever it was you were doing.

No comments: